My first note to the world as Pastlife Seamstress!

Welcome Aboard.

Welcome Aboard.

Namaste! Bonjour! Hello!

Welcome aboard my little ride into the web world. These are my baby steps into the blogging world and I would like to keep this trip light and easy. I will be scribbling right here for you. About how crafty one can get πŸ˜‰

Well, this blog is going to be a little bit of this and a little bit of that, my needle and thread adventures, DIY clothing and crafts, my shopping pilgrimages, travel sojourns…all replete with pictures. I’m here to share my two pence on these things.

Β There is going to be a lot action in this space so…hop on and let’s roll.

Wondering why I’m calling myself a Pastlife Seamstress?? See here.

P.S: This Lord Ganesha (the elephant God of India) appearing in the picture above and existing at the entrance of our house was hand painted by the pastlife seamstress.

Comments

1. WOW!!! i just went through all your post and places you visited. Its beautiful…the way you described each day of your travel, the pictures, colors, the thoughts…simply beautiful. hope to read more of your blogs.
    good luck…you are truly gifted.

2. Congratulations,it is really an innovative,informative and enjoyable project.Good ideas, excellent presentation and well designed effort.Wish you all the best KEEP it UP. Looking forward for more.

3. SANTOSH MALIK says:

4. Congrats n all d very best!!!

5. Ritu Nohria says:

Congrats and all d very best Nikita!!!

6. hey Mam…..

It was so good to see u being so creative, imaginative and adventurous……:)
    Your travel pic uploads on F B already hooked me to some exotic and mesmerizing photography….
    didn’t have a clue in mangalore that u can be up to so much πŸ˜‰
    wish u all d best for this awesome endeavor….
    hope many more to come !!!

P.S. u just reignited old writer n blogger of mine πŸ˜‰

• pastlifeseamstress says:

Thanks a lot and glad to know that you’ve been inspired. Hope to bring more of it in future.

7. nidhi madan says:

hey..this is really good..love the colours..looking forward to lots more..wish you all the luck…:)

8. nidhi madan says:

hey..this is a really nice idea…love the colours…definitely looking forward to more…wish u loads of luck and good wishes..:)

9. khushboo motwani says:

hey ….dats a splendid job,,,,will be looking forward to all ur posts… πŸ™‚

10. After reading about your seemingly stressful past life, I had tears in my eyes. You reminded me of my grade cards. Seems like I am still the same and English has grown up. But then, who cares! πŸ™‚

Good going gal! New blog, beautiful pics, vivid colors.. looks superb. I just love this Craftiness theme. This would be my first ever compliment for someone supporting Shopping; though I would surely recommend this to my Wifey for some Babe-stuff.

Keep rocking and all the very best!!

• pastlifeseamstress says:

Thank you for taking this to your Wife. I hope she finds it fun and interesting and also I might have some thing for you in I was here section which will deal with travel and photography πŸ™‚

11. Wonderful Miss Pastlife seamstress:) loved and enjoyed your readings… would definitely take tips from you for my wedding/honeymoon in the future whenever it is on the cards;) …. u luk bful.. keep it up…

• pastlifeseamstress says:

Pastlife seamstress is really grateful for all the appreciation. I hope to bring much more fun here.

12. Love the idea and will surely love to pick up your tips;) Looking forward to the next one!!! All the best!!

13. All the best dear…it really awesome … expected of u…this shopaholic is hooked too…:-)

14. Dr Shivika Meht says:

All the best..you will rock.. Im Loving it πŸ™‚

15. Congrates….. good one….. loved it…..: )

• pastlifeseamstress says:

Thank you love. Hope to see you again. Getting there with my travel story and some amazing projects.

16. Amazing! I’m hooked already!!:) wish you loads of love and truck-loads of fame ^_^

• pastlifeseamstress says:

Thank you dearest. I will try my best to keep you hooked and to get some inspiration too πŸ™‚

17. Congrats on your endevour and may god gives you visitors to your pages….. πŸ˜€